Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology aims at providing Quality education with high standard amenities for the students as per AICTE, UGC and Anna University to create multidisciplinary best citizens, and to satisfy the students and parents requirements through continual improvements in Quality of Education Services. The main expedition of the institution is to protrude its Quality Standard through certified bodies such as NAAC, NBA and other National & International Bodies aiming for continuous improvement.
The College Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been functioning actively of our Academic and Administrative activities. “Quality Standard” is the major objective of our IQAC through continuous monitoring and constant follow-up of undergoing activities. As per the guidelines from NAAC, “The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions. For this, during the post-accreditation period, it will channelize all efforts and measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.”
- To promote measures for the institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- To ensure timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- To ensure the relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- To ensure equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- To ensure Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- To ensure the credibility of evaluation procedures.
- To ensure the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
- To ensure the sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative audit and its follow up.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in the institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs.
- Build an organised methodology of documentation and internal communication.