ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT CELL
Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology aims at promote knowledge based and technology driven start ups by harnessing young minds and their innovation potential in an academic environment. Government of India has introduced over 50+ starts up schemes in various engineering sectors. Each start up scheme has the mission towards boosting the Indian start up ecosystem. Considering this, close to 4400 technology start ups exist already in India and the number is expected to reach 12000 in period of 2-3 years. India is also a third place following the US and Britain in terms of the number of start ups. Furthermore, in line with its global counterparts, India has its own billion dollar club to boast about.
Producing successful entrepreneurs imbibed with leadership qualities using innovative and ethical business practices to make global impact.
- To instill the passion and spirit among students to pursue entrepreneurship.
- To motivate students to develop their own start ups.
- To develop business incubators.
- To create corpus fund to seed ventures.
- To provide a platform for interaction with entrepreneurs
- To impart entrepreneurial education/skills amongst students through various trainings and exercise
- To arrange vibrant interaction with organizations promoting the cause of entrepreneurship.
Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp
The Entrepreneurship Development Cell of Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology was offered a grant of Rs. 80,000 by the Department of Science & Technology – National Implementing and Monitoring Agency for Training (DST-NIMAT) for organizing an Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp. The college successfully organized the program from 23rd January 2020 to 25th January this year for 90 students who were interested to be an entrepreneur. The foremost purpose of this program is to develop spirit of Entrepreneurship among the students. This program mainly focused on Awareness Programmes, Mentoring Students, Assisting in getting financial support for Start ups, etc
- To foster better linkages between the relevant Institutions, Industries and R&D and other related organizations engaged in promoting Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) including NGOs and other Voluntary Organizations.
- To catalyze and promote development of S&T based Enterprises and promote employment opportunities.
- To respond effectively to the emerging challenges and opportunities both at national and international level relating to SMEs and Micro Enterprises.
- To create awareness on entrepreneurship among the students.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial spirit and culture among the Science and Engineering graduates and post graduates.
- To conduct programs in Entrepreneurship enabling skills.
- To conduct skill industrial development training programs with updated technologies.
- To provide need-based consultancy services to industries.
- To act as an institutional mechanism for providing various services including information to budding student entrepreneurs.
- To create Entrepreneurial culture in the region and to promote the aim of including programmes and welfare activities related to the empowerment of women and weaker sections of the society.