About Dhaanish Ahmed Institute Of Technology
Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology (DAIT) was started in the year 2013, which currently offers five UG programs in various disciplines. The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The prime concern of the entire institution is to develop creativity that technology anticipates and impart quality education to enable students in order to build a great future for them. Our management has more than 45 years of experience in providing quality education and about 20 years in producing successful Engineers.
DAIT is ideally located on a sprawling and elegantly landscaped area campus. The pride of DAIT is its highly qualified and experienced faculty team and its excellent infrastructural facilities. At present, our college has Six distinctive departments such as B.E. Biomedical Engineering (BME), B.E. Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), B.E. Mechanical Engineering (Mech), B.E. Robotics & Automation (R&A)* and B.Tech Food Technology (FT).
- 45 Years of Excellence in Education (Established in the Year 1975).
- 20 Years of Producing Quality Engineers, working worldwide.
- Located in the Industrial hub and one of the Medical Centres of India.
- Easy access to Coimbatore Airport & Railway Station and very near to Walayar.
- Affiliated to Anna University and Approved by AICTE New Delhi,
- Producing Consistent University Rank holders every year.
- Technological Research Incubation Centre (TRIC) to promote research activities.
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) to establish a successful enterprise.
- Dhaanish Learning Centre (DLC) to develop abilities and skillset.
- 100% Placement Support for Eligible students with Top Recruiters.
- State-of-the art equipment and facilities with Well Established Laboratories.
- Free Internet facilities for Career and Skillset Development.
- Qualified, Committed & Dedicated Faculty members.
- High Quality Education with affordable fees.
- Vibrant Students life and great diversity.
- Special Branch like Bio Medical, Food Technology and Robotics & Automation are available.
- Delicious Food – Hostel Mess, Canteen, Food Court & Cafeteria.
- MOU with leading industries and Hospitals in various parts of the Country.
- Value Added Courses in Collaboration with Industries.
- Advisory Bureau for Education (ABHE) – Overseas Education and Foreign Language Coaching Assistance.
- Outstanding Students support programs and Young Ramanujan Award for budding minds.
- Every Year about 2 crores rupees worth of Scholarship is extended by the Management for deserving meritorious Students.
About Dhaanish Ahmed GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS
Dhaanish Ahmed Group of Institutions are under the aegis of Ayanavaram Educational Trust, which was established in the year 1975, with a commitment to deliver excellence in education at all levels and to provide responsible leaders and entrepreneurs to the society with Social & Moral ethics and strong academic curriculum. The Founder – Chairman of Dhaanish Ahmed Group of Institutions, Alhaj K. Moosa, he himself is an educationalist and well known for his philanthropic attitude and service to the society. The institutions reflect the ideas of its founder and seek to achieve excellence in education and research.
Dhaanish Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Ayanavaram, Chennai
Dhaanish Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Kolathur, Chennai
Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering, Padappai, Chennai.
Dhaanish Ahmed School of Management, Padappai, Chennai.
Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology, K.G.Chavadi, Coimbatore.
To establish a world class institution that is recognized as a ‘Centre of Excellence’ offering Education and Research in Engineering and Technology with a blend of social and moral values to serve the community with a futuristic perspective.
To produce eminent Engineers and Managers with academic excellence in their chosen field, who would be able to take up the challenges in the Modern era and fulfil the expectations of the Organization they join, with moral values and professional ethics.
- To enrich the students with up-to date information in their fields
- To support the students in their goal setting process and to determine their destinations.
- To encourage the students to face challenges.
- To make the students more stable, courageous and adjustable.
- To realize and bring out the full potential of goodness in them.
- Improvisation through students and parents feedback.
- Aim to maintain zero complaints from the students and parents.
- Improving competency of the staff & students through regular periodical training.
- Focus on 100% Results & 100% Placements on aspirants with sustainability.
- Emphasizing continual improvement towards international standards.