Technology Research and incubation centre
The Technological Research Incubation Centre (TRIC) at Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology functions as the “Centre for Pragmatics” under the Department of Research & Development. It is established in order to promote basic and applied research in the field of science, engineering and technology. The cell frequently organizes conferences, seminars and workshops on Research and Development activities for the students as well as faculty members.
- To promote and to encourage the aspiring students and faculty members to carry out research in the field of science, engineering and technology by providing necessary facilities and infrastructures required for them.
- To create zeal among the students towards research and innovation to the needs of modern era that could add value to the global economy.
- To work closely with the industrial needs that eventually will result in new or improved products, processes, systems or services that can increase the company’s productivity.
- To create an Innovation-friendly society aimed at long-term development on research for the nation as a whole.
- To have Periodical interactive session with entrepreneurs and industrialists from various fields of research.
- To enhance skill development training and self employment opportunities that could create opportunities for employability.
- To conduct research work and survey to identify entrepreneurial opportunities for our students and to organize talent show, in-house exhibition, business stalls, etc.
- To assist the students and faculty members in filing IPRs like registrations, patents and copyrights.
- To enhance the research output of the institute by research paper publication in referred journals and reputed conferences.
- To serve government by taking up sponsored projects.
- To ensure smooth functioning and effective Management of the Department of Research & Development at the institution.
- To provide a focal point in the institution to co-ordinate Research & Development activities between various departments, faculty members and research students.
- To establish collaboration with other universities, research centres, and industries on research and development projects.
- To motivate faculty and students to take research initiatives through the incubation centres that work in collaboration with the organizations through MOUs and CSRs.
- To liaise with public and private sectors and identify Research projects including consultancy services which could be undertaken at their institution on payment basis.
- To allocate funds for in-house R&D projects and to ensure in filing proposal for grants from various funding agencies like DST, MHRD, AICTE, CSIR, IEI, DRDO, etc.
- To encourage students and faculty members to present research papers in National & International Journals and other research publications.
- To organize International Conference on research and development in engineering for both the students and faculty members.
- To organize Faculty Development Program on Research, Writing and Publishing in Reputed Journals and to encourage them to pursue Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- To implement, follow-up the progress and monitor the on-going projects.