About The Department:
Science and Humanities
Basic Science and Humanities is the bedrock on which foundation of teaching the engineering. The Department comprises English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Our Institution always puts effort to strengthen this department so that the foundation of every student can be strong. Engineering as a stream of study demands all the basic knowledge of Physics, chemistry and mathematics and ignoring these streams can never make a perfect engineer. It also provides professional English so that the students can work in the field confidently.
The aim of the Department is to provide high quality education to students with the assistance of well-qualified, dedicated and highly motivated faculty members. We impart the best teaching methodologies which prepare competent professionals able to independently apply knowledge to become a successful engineer.
- To enhance the technical skills bundled with Interpersonal skills to make them the best qualified students for future needs.
- Endeavour to create an atmosphere of learning to enable the students to develop sound cognitive and problem solving skills.
- To introduce innovative teaching methodologies and evaluation strategies which shall chisel the professional etiquette of the students.
- Excel the student’s knowledge and ability, skills by the basic concepts of science and to enhance creative ideas to create new things.
- To deliver high quality teaching, research and promoting the collegial exchange of ideas, independent thought, and the highest ethical standards.
- To produce committed engineers with Indian values and ethics who can participate in technical advancement and social upliftment of our country
- Encourage the students to know the practical applications of concepts through experience and participation.
- To improve logical thinking and systematic acting of students.
- To inculcate the importance of Basic Sciences and develop a natural flair for Engineering and Technology which in turn shall mould the student into a competent professional.
- It is committed to helping each student to achieve his/her personal academic potential by creating an environment that promotes frequent interactions between faculty and students, development of innovative instructional techniques, use of modern educational technology in lecture and laboratory course.